Wednesday, December 29, 2004

memories...

currently listening to: mayonnaise - pink white blue

ayus din eh noh? things from the past came back to me...wala lang. its nice to look back at the things that happened before. dont get me wrong. i do not want them to come back nor haunt me. i dont think it'll happen again. i finally realized that i am now over those stuff. ngayon lang siguro kasi di ko naman iniisip eh. anyways...its done and over with...and im happy. im happy with where i am right now, what i am right now, who im with right now. no regrets. i believe everything happened for a reason. thank god.

intermission ulit...

mayonnaise - Pink White Blue

I know, im not the one you are thinking of,
'coz i am your past, and im gone.
So what now? 'Coz i know this will be very hard,
to go back in time..press rewind.

'Coz you don't know what i really mean,
you don't know what i reall feel,
you don't know my..
you don't know my name and the pain..

You're my angel,
in my own heaven,
Life is a miracle.
It's so surprising,
uninviting,
i'll never be alone.

I know, i'm not the one youre dreaming of,
and i'll be home soon for you.
So help me, to swallow this bitter pill,
so i can die away.

Life to me is very real,
a miracle that i can feel.
Everytime i try to sleep,
i dream of you and it feels so real.
Everytime i try to breathe,
i suffocate and i start to bleed.
All of this..Because of you.

I know, you don't need me anymore.
So, can i die away?

I suffocate, I start to bleed, you make me weak.

GIG nanaman mamaya! asteeeg. excited na ako. lets get the fucking show on the road, kick some motha fucka ass and prove to everybody that we're good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home