Tuesday, July 27, 2004

emo boy on the blog...

elo! elo! a lot of my friends have been telling me to create a blog site of my own...just to let everything in my freaking head out. well...here it is...
 
i've been a bum for almost a month now...i got no more money but at least, i did get to do the things i wanted to do. i finally have a band, i've been spending a lot of times with my friends, i've been spending a lot of time with my guitar, and i get to watch TV! :D astig? astig!
 
teka, ang hirap pala nito...wala rin akong masabi eh...hunyeta! kalokohan!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger frostbite said...

hahaha! what an entry! oist dude i expect na dumami entries dito ha! ;)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger astrogurl said...

yis! emoboy on the loose ito! just like les i'm expecting a lot when i visit your blog the next time...haha...put everything that's been going on in that emo head of yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home